With the professional and competent assistance and many years of production experience of our partners we have created, tested and produce mainly for the export of other countries a specific innovative product developed by us based on marketing and consumer attitudes in some markets profile of the so-called Mediterranean tile with the trade name "Castle" with new properties and qualities that have a number of advantages.
Sand-polymer tiles „CASTLE”
- Frost resistance 250 cycles / 75 cycles in other types,
- Weight - 1,800 kg to 3.4 kg., depending on the type and profile,
- Influence of temperature / endurance / from - 65 to + 250 degrees,
- 1500kg. per cubic density,
- 150kg. load endurance,
- 50 years warranty,
- They do not absorb moisture and do not retain snow,
- In them, the cement as a binder is replaced by a polyethylene polymer. The other ingredients are sand and dyes.
This product has a number of advantages:
- The mass of one square meter of polymer-sand tiles is up to twice less than that of ceramic and cement-sand tiles. This allows lightening of the roof cladding.
- The roof of polymer sand tiles can be easily washed.
- The material is resistant to microorganisms and weak acids.
- One very valuable quality of these tiles is their impact resistance.
- Due to the polymer contained in them, they do not break during transportation, installation and falling from a height. Polymer-sand tiles are resistant to sudden climatic changes, as well as to photo oxidative aging under the influence of sunlight.
- They are waterproof and have good sound and heat insulation properties.
- Their low thermal conductivity provides a good temperature regime in the attic space, even without the use of additional thermal insulation materials.
- Polymer-sand tiles are suitable for roof slopes of 22 to 80 degrees.
- Each tile can withstand a load of not less than 150 kg.
- The wide range of color options for these tiles makes them applicable to all kinds of projects.
- Some nuance in color is possible due to the fact that only recycled plastic is used as a waste product for the production of tiles.
You can download more about the offered product Sand-polymer tile "Castle" from HERE.
Inquiries for product deliveries, sales or other consultations and research related to the commercial activity of the company can be made HERE