The hospital offers 1000 hospital beds, 32 clinics and departments, 3 surgical operation blocks with 22 operation halls, day surgical departments, cardio surgical department, invasive cardiology, modern diagnostic center, center for prevention and labor medicine as well as emergency care unit.
Concept idea for the reconstruction and offered interior design:
Existing technical foundation:
• Reconstruction of the entire 5th floor of the existing hospital building
• Built-up area of the reconstructed part – 2586 sq.m., 2123 sq.m. of which are for patients and medical treatment rooms, 463 sq.m. attached servicing spaces
• Number of planned hospital beds – 87
• Existing separate units – 27 separate rooms & 15 4-bed rooms
• Access: 3 patients’ elevators, 2 service elevators and 3 staircases
• Access to the restaurant at 9th floor of the hospital
VIP unit project concept idea:
The concept of building a VIP zone with special and independent servicing for the patients of the so called “medical tourism” trough contemporary medical treatment, easy access and comfort – “home style” environment. The zone is planned to offer an excellent mix of all necessary medical services accustomed to the needs of any foreign patient in a combination with a cozy and relaxing atmosphere for work and rehabilitation.
The so formed VIP zone is planned to have a capacity and to attract a specific niche of the medical tourism in Bulgaria and the Balkans on the base of the perfect access and nice location close to the Sofia center and the heart of the peninsula via direct and fast link with the international airport as well as on a close distance to the precious balneological and SPA centers throughout Bulgaria for additional therapies.