The project is the first, the biggest and emblematic hospital project of the investor outside Japan, developed following the latest at its time and the highest standards for construction and for hospital treatment for it’s time adapted to the best practice in Japan and adapted to the Bulgarian conditions and standards.
The Bulgarian capital is chosen by Tokoshukai Medical Corporation and D-r Torao Tokuda in an environment of a very strong competition in between the European states for the development of a contemporary rapid and hospital medical care with highest level of medical equipment and servicing on the Balkans.
The hospital offers 1000 hospital beds , 32 clinics and departments, 3 surgical blocks with 22 operation halls, day surgical units, cardio-surgical unit, intensive cardiology, modern diagnostic, preventive and labor medicine center and emergency unit.
Major project characteristics – functional capacity:
• 32 specialized medical departments
• Over 1000 hospital beds
• 3 operation blocks with 22 surgical halls
• Day operational center
• Modern cardiology with surgical operation center
• Invasive cardiology
• Contemporary medical diagnostic center
• Modern medical equipment
• Preventive and labor medicine center
• Emergency unit with own ambulances
• Medical cosmetic and dental care center
Tokuda hospital is planned and developed with a modern lecture hall for international seminars and conferences, symposia and education courses as well as other events. The center is equipped with a fully integrated multimedia system ensuring the opportunity to be used for international and national video-conferencing. The congress and seminar halls are characterized with:
Lection hall “Tokuda”
• 205 seats
• Multimedia equipment with remote control
• Three multimedia pavilions for simultaneous translations
• 100 sq.m. reception area, also applicable for events like exhibitions
• Capacity of 120 seats
• Multimedia equipment
• 100 sq.m. reception space usable for exhibitions and other events of the kind